Welcome to the UNI John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center,
JPEC COVID-19 STATEMENT
The entire team at UNI Business and Community Services and the John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center extend our thanks to fellow service providers for all you are doing to support business and community development efforts.
We are informing you that the UNI JPEC is no longer open for student walk-in appointments. We are following the lead of the Iowa Board of Regents and President Nook in being cautious and concerned for the well-being of students. Students can schedule a one-on-one zoom meeting time with one of our team members by e-mailing email@example.com.
Below are some of the links that small business owners and founders may find helpful. Please feel free to reach out to any of our team members, if we can’t help you, we will try to find someone who can.
- IEDA Business Recovery Site
- IEDA Business Impact Survey
- Iowa Business Survey Executive Summary
- Iowa Small Business Development Centers
- Small Business Administration
- Economic Development Resources
- Environmental Assistance
- Advance Iowa Webinar Series
- NFIB Webinar Series